10 Reasons why I recommend “Hydrate” a facial mist from griffin+row.
1. It works as an effective hydrating moisturiser for you face and neck. Just a couple of spritzes left my face feeling softer and refreshed.
2. Hydrate is a mist that is suitable for all skin ages and can be used on sensitive skin.
4. Hydrate is a light spray mist that can be used a few times a day for all skin types but is also effective in helping to replenish very dry skin.
5. I found it to be a convenient moisturizer that can be used anywhere, in the home, in the office, at the gym or the beach. The handy pump action bottle directs the spray to exactly where you need it and not all over your hands.
6. It is so refreshing. If you think you are looking a little tired a quick spritz on to your face and you will be looking bright and dewy in seconds.
7. It is a great solution for those that have dry skin but do not want to use greasy oils. It is not greasy and will leave your skin with a youthful fresh glow.
8. Free from chemicals, No artificial fragrances, No artificial Colourings, No parabens, petrochemicals or synthetics, and definitely NOT tested on animals.
9. Carry it anywhere as it is a handy plastic bottle so you do not have to worry about breakages.
10. It is great value for money. Just one Hydrate bottle lasted me throughout the summer months. It is also very affordable at only 100ml $32 RRP.
I’d love to hear from you and your opinion is always welcome. Also, feel free to leave a comment on any post that resonates with you.
Keep Life Simple
*Image credit: Keep Life simple and griffin & row
*Keep Life Simple : Did not get paid for this review.