I’d like to introduce you to an Australian skin care company called Emma Organics. Keep Life Simple is a big fan of using quality chemical free products, and having recently turned 51, I was keen to review their Age Prevention cream called organic REJUVA-NITE CREAM Replenish & Rejuvenate.
My Six-Week Review
- I enjoy using natural organic skin care products such as Emma organic’s, they are definitely a heathier alternative for your body. Why? Chemical skin care products that were declared safe on skin today might not be tomorrow, e.g. parabens. Parabens were safe for many years and used in skin care products. Today they have been removed and declared not safe, so why risk your health? The safer alternative is to go organic and chemical free when it comes to your skin, it’s definitely a long term safer choice.
- This product has no added nasties and is chemical free. It has the important Australian Organic certified number, so you know the quality of the product is regulated and not made in unhygienic conditions, and the bottle is made from recycled materials.
- Organic Rejuva Cream comes in a simple to use, 50ml pump-action bottle. It’s labelled with brightly-coloured pink flowers and petals. I always prefer pump tops on skin care products, as opposed to jars, as it helps stop bacteria from getting into the moisturizer . I also like the idea that this pump unscrews easily, so you can use every last amount of the cream without any waste.
- At night I gently massaged the rich cream into my skin. You only have to apply a small amount over your face and neck, as a little goes a long way. It also takes a little longer to totally absorb into the skin. I have enjoyed using this thick creamy moisturizer, and my skin has definitely benefited from its nightly use. I recommend this cream to mature aged women who like their skin to feel smooth with a matte non oily finish.
- The moisturizer consists of a rich blend of natural ingredients, vitamins and anti-oxidants. I am a big fan of Macadamia oil, it also includes cocoa butters and Solanum Lycopersicum, all proven to be beneficial in keeping your skin firm, supple, hydrated and help you to fight against free radical oxidation damage, which cause winkles.
- I’ve been using the 50 ml cream now for six weeks, at night, and my skin feels and looks good, and that’s all I believe a moisturizer can ever do. My 51 year old skin is hydrated and soft with every application. This is what I would expect from a moisturizer that has the title ‘Age prevention’ on the front label. Emma Organics doesn’t promise any “anti-ageing miracles,” which I like because to date there are no “miracle anti-ageing” moisturizers that remove wrinkles.
SELFIE NO MAKEUP
- Not tested on animals.
- All of Emma Organics Formulations products are processed in their certified organic plant located in Riddells Creek, Victoria, Australia. Keep Life Simple love to support Australian Made Products.
- Easy website to navigate and purchase products. www.emmaorganics.com.au
- Great value for money at only 50ml $25.45
There is a faint scent, and I couldn’t work out what it was?
Overall, I recommend this product for any women seeking to purchase a quality organic night cream. It has a great blend of yummy ingredients that easily moisturize the face and neck, and its a fantastic affordable price. I am looking forward to reviewing more of the Emma Organics range in the future.
*Keep Life Simple was not paid to do this review.
What Emma Organics Say :
Emma Organics REJUVA-NITE CREAM is a rich and replenishing night cream to improve the skin’s natural defences, repair from the daily “wear and tear” and deliver a healthy, plump and glowing looking skin by morning.
Organic Cranberry extract – promotes elasticity, firming and diminishes the appearance of wrinkles
Organic Shea & Cocoa Butters & Macadamia oils – hydrates, restores and prevents moisture loss
Solanum Lycopersicum Seed Oil (tomato) – powerful antioxidant to reduce free-radical oxidation
Free from parabens, sulphates, colours, synthetic fragrances, phthalates and formaldehyde causing agents.
CRUELTY, PALM OIL & GLUTEN FREE | VEGAN & TRAVEL FRIENDLY
INGREDIENTS: Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Purified Water, Organic Coconut Water, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Safflower Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Cetearyl and Sorbitan Olivate, Tomato seed oil, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Lavender essential oil, Organic Ylang Ylang essential oil, Organic Bergamot essential oil (bergaptene free), Glyceryl Caprylate, Bitter Orange Extract, Citric Acid, Organic Olive Leaf Extract, Vitamin E Natural, Organic Cranberry Extract, Organic Calendula Extract.