Looking for an Organic Hair Treatment to Keep Hair Shiny and Healthy After Summer?
Living by the ocean on the Gold Coast is a lot of fun. However, my hair has to endure all three elements, sun, wind, and sea, all summer. Combine that with using hair-straightening tongs, and it’s little wonder why my poor, tinted hair, has gone frizzy and dry. I needed to indulge my blonde hair with some extra care, so I chose to try another product from the Quite Frankly Natural product line, called Hair & Scalp Treatment & Finishing Oil. It sounded like just what my hair needed, and this is my review of it.
- As with all Quite Frankly natural products, the Hair & Scalp Treatment & Finishing oil comes packaged in an elegant sliver and white bottle, however this is a smaller 30ml bottle.
- I personally love a pump top on skin care products, as it helps stop bacteria from growing. On the downside, at times they can fail to pump properly, but I haven’t experienced this with Quite Frankly natural products.
- I followed the instructions on the bottle, just gently massaged the oil into my hair and scalp, and because I really needed to nourish my dry hair, I decided to leave it in all night.
- The oil has a rich texture, and it absorbs quickly into your hair and scalp. It left my hair a little greasy, so I recommend conditioning at night, and at home.
- There was no stain left on my pillow the following morning from the oil.
- I liked the pleasant, fresh coconut scent of the treatment. It’s also combined with Argan oil, which I have heard has “magical” repairing properties.
- I’ve been using the treatment oil once a week for 4 weeks, and it’s proven to be my hairs’ savior! It is definitely helping to nourish my damaged areas, such as my fringe and sides. With every application those areas are looking less damaged and a little healthier.
- I also have been using the treatment as a nourishing finishing oil. I only needed to apply a small amount, which I massaged into my palms and then added it to my finished style for extra fizz control. It gave my blonde hair a healthy shine, without making it look greasy.
- I would use this hair care permanently for many reasons: It does what is says , its natural, organic ingredients, it’s paraben free, not tested on animals, and I love the dual use of hair shine or hair conditioner.
- The only downside is that it’s a little pricey at $49.95 however a little does go a long way.
Annette’s Three Heart Rating:
Would I Buy This Again
* Keep Life Simple was not paid to write this review.
What Quite Frankly Natural say:
An intensive and luxurious hair and scalp leave-in treatment doubling as a before and after styling or finishing product. Leaving you hair and scalp looking enviously healthy and shiny.
Pure and Certified Organic Argan, Jojoba, Coconut and Macadamia oils rich in Omega-3, 6, 7, 9 fatty acids and vitamin E can help strengthen, nourish and deeply condition the hair follicle and shaft to help protect against dry, damaged, dull hair and split ends.
Anti-bacterial properties and essential fatty acids can help clear, soothe and prevent dry, itchy and flaky scalp.
Pure Bulgarian lavender and Rosemary essential oils for increased hair and scalp health and beauty. Rosemary oil and Vitamin E may also assist in stimulating hair growth.
I hope that you find this a useful piece of information, as this blog is for you, feedback below is welcomed.
Keep Life Simple