There is no more romantic, luxurious chic way to fill your home with fragrance, than with a beautiful, scented natural soy candle. Adding instant atmospheric light, warmth, and fragrance, natural candles help set a mood. I am a big fan of Australian made, Ecoya brand, French Pear scent; not only does it help me unwind, it is a wonderful, final touch, to my homes’ lounge area.
- The French pear candle has a divinely soft fragrance. At the end of a busy day, when I light the candle, it calms my mood with its instant atmospheric light, scent, and warmth. It is not too overpowering, too sweet or feminine, but it adds a soft, noticeable scent of pear, vanilla, and apple to the air.
- My partner and I both enjoy the heavenly fragrance of the French Pear Candle in the evenings.
- The Ecoya French Pair Metro candle is burned from within a contemporary style, thick, glass jar, with a glass-capped lid. The stylish appearance looks chic on our wooden dining table and it would complement any homes decor.
- The soy candle burns clean and lasts a long time while utilize all the wax in the jar. As the candle nears end of the jar, it becomes difficult to light the wick, so I suggest keep some long stemmed matches handy.
- My only improvement wish is that Ecoya offered refills for their candles, as my collection of empty jars is growing, and throwing them out seems environmentally unfriendly.
- Ecoya French Pear lasts a third longer than comparable paraffin wax candle, which is great value for the money. It is also uses raw ingredients that are kinder to your body than an artificial air freshener. I am happy to say that it is nontoxic and free of harmful chemicals.
- I am so addicted to the aroma of the French Pear scented candle, but I vow to one day choose another fabulous candle scent from the natural Ecoya range to review.
What Ecoya say:
The essence of a crisp, tree-ripened pear is captured and blended with a hint of the creamiest vanilla. This sophisticated and rich combination is then infused with star anise for a scent akin to freshly baked apple crumble.
A beautiful soy wax candle. Delicately poured into a contemporary glass jar, capped with a silver lid and a natural soy wax candle. Poured into a contemporary sand, soda ash and lime glass jar. Enjoy up to 55 hours of burn time. We’re big fans of Ecoya French Pear it certainly doesn’t disappoint.
A beautiful soy wax candle. Delicately poured into a contemporary glass jar, capped with a silver lid and presented in a colourful box.
Annette’s Three Heart Rating:
French Pear / Metro Jar
$29.95 270 g / 9.5 oz
ECOYA for more infomation press here
I did not get paid, or recieve this item for free to write this review.
What’s your favorite soy candle? Have you tried Ecoya? Let me know by commenting below!