Until recently, I’d never heard of the brand ‘quite frankly natural,’ so I was keen to meet with Samantha, founder and creator of the brand, and to try some of the skin care products. The first one I took for review was their Organic Coconut & Citrus Body Oil Moisturizer. Over the past couple of weeks I have been using the oil and I now feel I can share my review of my experience and thoughts on the product.
- Pump action bottles are my preferred packaging for body oils, as I like the ease and control of the pump action. I put one to two pumps into the palm my hand, then rubbed the oil onto my thirsty skin. In the past I have experienced that some pumps stop working and become clogged, but that didn’t happen with this products’ bottle design.
- To amp up my skins’ hydration level during winter, I used the body oil after I used a loofa on my skin, in the shower. I like moisturizing my entire body overnight, which gives the oil more of a chance to really work its magic and moisturize my skin.
- After application, the body oil penetrated the top layer of my skin and its effect was noticeable. This body oil is a beautiful way to moisturise, as it left my skin feeling soft, supple, and scented for hours. After a few weeks using the oil, I noticed that my dull and dry skin looked healthy and felt nourished and hydrated
- If you enjoy the aroma of coconut as I do, you will love using this product. Products that use a coconut scent can sometimes have an overbearing, sweet, scent, however this was not the case with this body oil. It is perfectly balanced with the added fresh citrus fragrances.
- Be careful of your clothes (particularly light fabrics) after using. All the oils in this body oil are swift to absorb, so allow it to absorb into your skin so it doesn’t absorb into your clothes.
- The design of the bottle is a standout for an organic skin care product. The design is modern and luxurious and would complement any bathroom.
- All quite frankly natural products are unisex, so I asked my partner who is a true ‘man’s man’ to try the body oil on his dry hands. Surprisingly, it absorbed into his thirsty skin rapidly, leaving them looking more appealing to the eye, and in his own words the fragrance wasn’t “ too girly” to try again.
- With the increased public demand for organic products, I am seeing the birth of a new generation of quality packaged organic products such as those used by the quite frankly natural skin care line. It not only uses quality ingredients, it doesn’t have any nasties added. With these products everyone wins, you, the animals, and the environment. I’m looking forward to reviewing more quite frankly natural exciting, skin care range.
Annette’s Three Heart Rating:
What quite frankly natural say:
For enviously glowing, healthy, and beautiful skin.
Unrefined, naturally fragrant and Certified Organic Coconut oil with nutrient-rich properties that can help nourish, moisturise and improve the complexion of dull, rough, dry and problem skin. Coconut oil may also assist in protecting the skin from the damaging effects of the sun.
Pure and Certified Organic Rose Hip, Jojoba and Hazelnut oils rich in Omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, regenerating, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which can help clear, calm, soothe and hydrate the skin.
Pure Italian Lemon, Lime and Sweet Orange essential oils for a refreshing, uplifting and sensual experience.
Retail Price $49.95
I hope that you find this a useful piece of imformation, as this blog is for you, feed back is welcomed below.
Keep Life Simple