This product is definitely for women who suffer from sugar cravings. When I was approached by Amazonia to try this natural product, I told them that I don’t get sugar cravings, but that I had a mother whose sugar craving were getting a little out of control. Mum had developed a nigh time habit of eating ice cream, which was causing her to gain weight. So she was delighted when I offered her a bottle of Raw’s Sugar Crave Release to try for the month.
- The Sugar Crave Release is packed in a nice little 50ml, 1-month supply, bottle.
- It’s easy to use, you just take 15 sprays in the mouth every morning, and that’s it!
- It has a very pleasant, fresh taste, as the spray contains various herbs, flowers, leaves, and seeds.
- When my daughter handed over the Sugar Crave bottle, I had my doubts that this little bottle would work on my cravings. I never imagined that 15 sprays could help make me stop my ice –cream craving, but it did!
- I took the spray for 30 days and I didn’t have any of my night cravings for ice cream! This stuff really works, and I lost a little weight during the month too!
- I must admit I still enjoy eating ice cream at night, although it’s not every night, and it’s definitely not the large portion that I used to eating!
- I am in my sixties, so watching my waist line isn’t the priority it was in my younger days. At my age, I watch my weight for health reasons, and for that reason, the Sugar Crave Release is handy to have around. If you are a younger woman who eats too much sugar, and that has contributed to weight gain, and loss of your figure, I’d say give this product a try! I know it’s a cliché, but what have you got to loose, except an unhealthy sugar craving and weight.
- I also found this product to be great value for money, for only $34.95.
- I thoroughly recommend the spray to any woman who has strong sugar cravings; if I can stop mine it can stop yours!
Stephanie Spanski QLD
What Amazonia Sugar Crave Release say:
Contains traditional, potent anti-parasitic herbs, flowers, leaves & seeds
Helps target bad digestive bacteria
Convenient spray bottle
Nothing artificial or synthetic
Free from wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, GMOs & low allergen
Alkalising & Vegan
All natural ingredients
Green Black Walnut Hull, Clove Flower, Pumpkin Seed, Gentian Root, Hyssop Leaf, Cumin Seed, Cramp Bark, Peppermint Leaf, Chinese Rhubarb Root, Thyme Leaf, Oregano Leaf, Fennel Seed.
Retail Coast : $34.95
Stockists information : PRESS HERE
Keep Life Simple did not get paid, to write this review.
Sugar Cravings Be Gone!
Win a bottle of the Sugar Crave Release valued at $34.95
I hope that you find this a useful piece of imformation, as this blog is for you, feed back is welcomed below.