Your Vision Board
If you’re not familiar, a Vision Board is collection of images, motivational phrases, inspiring quotes and even trinkets. For a physical vision board these items are most commonly attached to a piece of poster board. The key here is that all of the items used should warm your heart and bring you joy when you look at them.
If you think Vision Boards don’t work – think again. It’s been proven that Vision Boards can help you to close the gap between your dreams and reality. So lets get started!
- Begin by identifying your DREAMS. New and old magazines are a great source of inspiration and great images.
- Create a physical representation of your dreams and goals with your vision board.
- Have fun and decorate your vision board with colourful writing utensils, ribbons and even glitter.
- Know all areas of your life including work, financial, relationships, fun, friends and family are connected.
- Set 90 day goals – big and small.
- What adventure are you dreaming of? Make sure it’s on your Vision Board!
- Look at your Vision Board ‘daily’ and take actions that move you towards your goals.
- Journaling your success, gratitude and action steps can take things to the next level even faster.
- Having a bad day? Feeling overwhelmed? Go look at your Vision Board, it can help you to refocus your mind and think positive.
- Get ready to experience a higher level of success as you achieve your dreams at any age!
With my daughter finishing her last year of high school, I now had the freedom to follow my passion. Today at the age of 56 I teach women how to create Vision Boards. At my workshops women learn the importance of their vision board, it is a tool that with regular use can create and manifest their dreams.
So join me online for a Free Interactive Vision Board Workshop, and get ready to experience a higher level of success as you come closer to achieving your dreams!
‘Keep dreaming and turn your dreams into reality.’
Boston, Massachusetts USA