A cream transfers the hormones efficiently across the thinner skin of your body.
1. The best way to use the cream is:
Inside the thighs,
Inside length of the arms
On the face and neck
On the chest or abdomen are recommended
2. Do not use the skin on the back of the buttocks as you will get poor results.
3. You need to cover an area of skin the size of a large dinner plate.
4. Use a different part of your skin each day to avoid over loading those particular skin cells. If you use the same skin day, day after day,
you will saturate the cells and they WILL STOP ABSORBING THE HORMONES
5. After the first 28 days that a break for the 29th, 30th and 31st day of the month
(in the months that have those days) restart again on the 1st.
6. If you miss a day by accident, dont stress out, Just continue on using the cream as usual form the next day onwards as if you never
*Caution: It is recommend from my professional hormone doctor that you do not follow chemist instructions as they can
conflict with the instructions on this page. They try to be helpful and have the best intentions, but are often misleading.
CHECK OUT THE EASY TO FOLLOW CHART BELOW
I’d love to hear from you and appreciate your opinion so please leave a comment on this or any post that resonates with you.